What should I do when I can't receive email from Zaiko?
Please consider below when you are failing to receive an email from Zaiko.
- The email may be in the folder of junk/spam email
- The email address may be in the blocked list
- You may have a mail reception rejection setting
How can I verify my phone number?
You are able to verify your phone number manually following the below instruction.
Step 1. Click your account name button on the right top
Step2: Click Account Setting >> Security Settings
Step3: Click "Verify" next to the phone number
Step4: Enter your phone number, and click "Send Verification Code"
Step 5: You will receive a short message(SMS). Type in the 6 digit code, and click the button "verify"
After Step5, your phone number is verified.
Once the verification is successfully done, there will be a green "verified" mark next to your phone number.
I forgot my password, what should I do?
How to reset your password
Please click “Forgot your password?” on ZAIKO login screen
Log in with the temporary password sent to your email address
Reset the temporary password on the “Change My Password” page
Current password: enter the temporary password
New password: enter the new password
Confirm new password: re-enter the new password
No E-mail received?
- Please check your spam/junk folder.
- Please ensure that the email address email@example.com is not blocked.
- If the problem persists please contact your email service provider. They are most likely blocking emails from ZAIKO from being delivered.
How can I change the email address on my account?
- Please log into your ZAIKO account and select "Settings".
- Click "Change of email" in the Authentication section.
- Enter a new email address and select "Send Verify Code". You will receive a code to your e-mail address.
Please Note that this will not automatically resend any e-mails which were sent to your previously registered email address.
When I tried to create a ZAIKO account, the system says my phone number is used by another account.
Please try with other email addresses you have. You might have used Google or Facebook account or different email address when you made a ZAIKO account.
How do I delete my account?
1. Please log into your ZAIKO account and click on your account name on top.
2. Please scroll down to the end of the page, and select "Deactivate".
3. Select the reason for deactivation and confirm.
Please note that this will not unregister your email address or phone number. Please contact us if you wish to make a new account with your phone number of email address.