What is Z-Points?
Z-Points is a members-only point system for ZAIKO Premium subscribers.
Users can earn and redeem points for discounts on ticket purchases.
*Avaialble only on ZAIKO Premium's active subscription
*1 Z-Points = 1 JPY
For more details, please click here
For Terms of Service, please click here
I want to redeem Z-Points.
[Flow of use]
1. Proceed with the procedure from the purchase button and check the "Redeem My Z-Points" check box on the "Payment method" page.
2. Enter the points you want to use and click the "Redeem" button
* Points will not be redeemed unless you enter the point amount.
3. Check if Z-Points have been applied and click the "Complete order" button
* Payment method is credit card only.
I want to check the expiration date and transactions history of my Z-Points.
Z-Points activity details (transaction history, points expiring, etc) can be checked from here.
* Z-Points are valid for 6 month after they are earned.
If they are not used within this time frame, they will be automatically deducted from your point balance.
I want to know why my Z-Points expired
Possible reasons loosing Z-Points from account:
2. Unsubscribtion from ZAIKO Premium membership
*Z-Points is only available on an active ZAIKO Premium subscription
*Z-Points cannot be recovered even if the subscription is resumed.
I want to redeem Z-Points to my purchased ticket.
Once ticket purchase is completed, Z-Points cannot be redeemed afterwards.
I want to cancel the redeemed Z-Points.
As stated in the terms and conditions, all sales are final.
I want to use Z-Points with non-Japanese currencies.
Z-Points is only available for JPY Yen purchases at the moment, but soon it will be available for other currencies.