How much does Zaiko Connect cost?
Zaiko Connect is a 6-month subscription plan of 2,900 yen (tax included).
What are the benefits of Zaiko Connect membership?
Zaiko Connect is a 2,900 yen (tax included) per 6 months membership program that offers a variety of benefits such as Zaiko TV with unlimited access to past live streams, purchase discounts with Zaiko Points, no purchase fees, ability to purchase extended archives of live streams, HD audio and more!
Benefits and Rewards
1. Event Pass
Event pass provides access to exclusive shows, digital goods and one in a lifetime experiences with the artists and creators you love made available through Zaiko Connect.
2. Unlimited Video-On-Demand with Zaiko TV
A Connect member exclusive video-on-demand (VOD) service that hosts a variety of live entertainment videos including music, theater, Zaiko original contents and more with new exciting videos added every month!
3. Enjoy live shows longer with extended archives（+Archive）
A longer than usual +Archive options (14 days/30 days period) can be purchased alongside live stream tickets to best suit your viewing style.
4. Enjoy high definition audio（+HD Audio）
Connect members can enjoy live performances with audio quality up to 384 kbps for supported events, without the additional fee.
5. Earn and use Zaiko Points by purchasing tickets
Connect members can earn 2 points for every 100 yen spent on tickets, Stickits, and more at Zaiko. These points can be used to pay for future purchases at Zaiko, with 1 point = 1 yen.
6. No ticket handling fee (100% Zaiko Points discount)
Zaiko Connect members never need to pay handling fees for events on the Zaiko platform.
What types of shows are available on Zaiko TV?
Zaiko TV includes a wide range of events that have been previously featured on our Zaiko Streaming platform, including Rock, Idol, Clubs, Independent Live Shows, and many more. They all share one common element: they are some of our best shows on Zaiko. We are continuously updating it so you will not miss out.
Can I cancel my Zaiko Connect membership?
You can cancel at any time.
To cancel your subscription, click the "Cancel" button on the following page:
You can still enjoy the benefits of Zaiko Connect membership until the next payment date, but your Zaiko points will be canceled immediately.
If you wish to resume within the next payment date, you can start using the service again without incurring a charge.
Manage your credit card information for Zaiko Connect
1. Log in to Zaiko and click the profile icon on the top right corner. Select “My Account”
2. From the left menu, click on “Account Settings” then select “Membership”.
3. Click on the “Edit” button then select “Edit Card Info”
4. You can view the card currently registered to the account by clicking on “Registered Credit Card.”
- You can remove a registered credit card by clicking on “Remove my card”.
- Please note the system does not support changing an existing credit card directly. Please remove the old credit card and register a new one instead.
5. Click on “New Credit Card” to register a new credit card to the account.