What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners.
- Depending on the type of credit card and the location of the credit card holder's bank, there may be additional fees incurred.
- Please fill in your credit card details and select complete purchase. The security code is the 3 or 4-digit number on the back of your credit card. In certain cases, this number may appear on the front of the card.
Convenience Store Payment
- Convenience stores require 300 yen or 4% of the ticket price above a certain threshold.
- Please enter your email address and phone number and click Next. The next page will show the details of payment and instructions will be sent to your email address.
- Please note that the convenience store will NOT issue a paper ticket. Instead, please log into your ZAIKO account to check the status of your ticket after payment. Please allow up to 3 hours after payment before your E-Ticket be issued.
- Also note that sometimes this option will not be available depending on the sales time, remaining inventory and other factors.
- Paypal charges 300 yen or 3.5% of the ticket price above a certain threshold.
- Once you select Paypal, it will redirect you to the Paypal payment page where you can log in and proceed payment.
- WeChat charges 2% of the ticket price above a certain threshold.
- Once you select WeChat, it will redirect you to the page where you check the price in CNY and scan the barcode.
- Alipay charges 2% of the ticket price above a certain threshold.
- Once you select Alipay, it will redirect you to the page where you check the price in CNY and scan the barcode.
Where can I find the ticket payment record on my credit card statement?
In most cases, the name "Zaiko" will appear in your credit card statement. Payments via PayPal will either say "PayPal * Zaiko" or "PayPal * ZAIKO"
If you had used your parents or friend's credit card please make sure to inform them.
Where can I find the payment receipt?
Please log into your ZAIKO account and select the ticket. You will see "Purchase Details" in the middle of the page. Please click "View Receipt".
Does ZAIKO store my credit card information?
Zaiko stores a reference to your credit card once it is entered in the system. When you click "delete the card" the system will remove the credit card's reference.
At no time will your credit card information be stored on ZAIKO server nor is it possible for any ZAIKO staff to see this information.
For some reason I cannot buy a ticket on ZAIKO, what should I do?
We recommend using the latest version of internet browser to purchase ticket at ZAIKO. We do not guarantee that all versions will work, especially Microsoft Internet Explorer. We suggest using Google Chrome.
You are only able to purchase tickets with personal computer, tablet, or your smartphone.
It is possible that payments cannot be completed due to authorization problems. In that case, please verify whether or not your credit cards are valid.
I received a 1 JPY (or similar) charge to my credit card even though I did not buy any tickets recently. What should I do?
For security reasons, some credit card authorizations require a transaction of a very small sum. The sum will be returned automatically and your credit card will not be charged.